Terms & Conditions
- Orders placed online are subject to confirmation and acceptance from Lumenesk.
- You must be over 18years of age to enter a contract with Lumenesk, Sales will not be fulfilled unless the customer is over 18 and can fulfil payment.
- Our prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST.
- At this point in time we will not process orders placed from overseas.
Collection of Goods
- If an order is placed with Lumenesk that is to be collected from our Osborne Park warehouse, payment must be made in full before collection.
- Credit card or Paypal payments will be immediate but other forms of electronic payments can take a few days to process. Collection of goods can only take place once the payment has been confirmed.
Delivery of Goods
- Once an order has been fulfilled the order will be despatched via Australia post or a freight company.
- Once the order has been despatched Lumenesk cannot be held liable for any delivery delays.
- We will endeavour to track your shipment and find out why the delay has occurred.
- We only accept orders from Australia, and only deliver to Australian addresses.
- Lumenesk endeavours to have their stock count up to date and all items available for sale that are listed on the website. If for some reason a particular item is out of stock Lumenesk will contact the customer by phone or email. The customer can then have their items placed on backorder or the order can be cancelled and a refund given.
Product Images and Descriptions
- While every effort is made to list the correct descriptions and correct images, details may change from batch to batch when imported from overseas or unintentional errors may be made. We will endeavour to correct these.
- We currently accept credit card payments with Visa and Mastercard. (Diner and AMEX are not accepted.)
- We also accept payments through Pay pal.
- If a direct payment to our bank account is preferred, contact Lumenesk for the details. Bank account payments can take a few days to process, dispatch of orders will be held until payment is confirmed.
Proof of Purchase (Warranties)
- Be sure to keep your tax invoice as proof of purchase. To request another copy please contact Lumenesk via email and we will look up your transaction.
Returns & Exchanges
- Exchange: Lumenesk will exchange any goods purchased within 30 days of purchase. Goods must be in original condition in original packaging. If the goods are not in original packaging, damaged or vary from the condition they were supplied then Lumenesk reserves the right to refuse exchanging the goods or can charge a fee to bring the product back to original condition, a decision will be made Lumenesk.
- Change of mind: If you have changed your mind after you have purchased the items, Lumenesk will exchange the goods to another item (provided goods are in original condition as stated in the above exchange notes). If a Refund is requested Lumenesk will assess each case after an application for a refund is made via email.
- Unless the goods were collected from our warehouse in Osborne Park the order incurred a delivery cost. The delivery charge is not refundable and the goods need to be returned to Lumenesk at the customers cost. The goods will then be inspected to make sure they are in original condition for the exchange to apply.
- Returning goods: You can return the goods back to the warehouse located in Osborne Park, Perth or goods can be freighted back to us. However the freight to return the goods for the above reasons will not be paid for by Lumenesk. This will be at the customers cost.
Faulty or Damaged goods
- Damaged goods: Unfortunately incidents happen that are beyond our control and in the event that an item supplied by us is damaged, Lumenesk must be notified within 7 days of receiving that item. Email us and explain the problem, Lumenesk will then decide the best course of action to fix the problem.
- Faulty Items: All Lumenesk products come with a 12 month warranty, if an item is faulty, email Lumenesk and explain the problem. Lumenesk will then decide on the appropriate steps to fix the problem.
- Please note. The Lumenesk Garden lighting system is a (DIY) Do it yourself system. This means all the lights are easily connected and installed by yourself. No Electrician or trained professional is required to connect or disconnect the individual parts. Lumenesk will not cover any cost incurred by you, the client in regards to disconnecting or reconnecting any faulty parts of the Lumenesk Lighting system.
-All Lumenesk products come with a 12 month warranty. If an item needs to be replaced under warranty, Email Lumenesk and explain the problem, Lumenesk will then decide on the best course of action to fix the problem.
- If the problem is electrical Lumenesk will ask you to determine which part of the system is causing the fault. Lumenesk will assist you in locating the problem. Once the part causing the problem is determined a replacement part will be sent to you.
-If the problem is with the finish of the product please refer to the below notes about the expected lifespan of Lumenesk products.
- Aluminum Products: Aluminum products have a limited lifespan when installed in on outdoor environment. While designed to keep water and moisture out of the light the paint finish on an aluminum product is the first part to perish. The time it takes to perish can vary but conditions that accelerate this are proximity to the coast and river, the use of chemicals on your garden and condition of bore water if used.
- Anodised aluminium products have been through an anodising process which provides an extra layer of protection to the aluminum. You will find these products will last longer than standard aluminum products.
- Stainless steel: All stainless steel products are subject to some form of surface rust, commonly known as tea staining. Unless a stainless steel product is maintained in some way you can expect your stainless steel product to show some forms of deterioration over time. To maintain your Lumenesk product take time to clean the light with soapy water or some type of stainless steel cleaner. A simple form of maintenance can be to wipe the fitting down with WP40 every 3 months.
Lumenesk values your privacy and any details entered on this website are kept by Lumnesk for future reference. Personal details include, Name, Phone numbers, email and address, these are required to complete a transaction online, at no time will any of these details be supplied to any third party.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
Tilly's Lights takes every precaution to protect our customers information and any sensitive information collected during a transaction with Lumnesk. (ie credit cards). That information is protected and at no time is it printed in full on any documentation to be lost.
If you have any concerns with security on our website feel free to email us, we will be more than happy to hear from you.